Friday 22 November 2013

Fangs.

SO 

 I missed the little update that about a month ago Big Easy cut his 2 bottom teeth, a few days apart. 

We dealt with it, and he was pretty good. 

I thought I was pretty awesome at this teething thing! 

BUT

A few days ago I took him in for his weight check (they are keeping an eye on him because he still isnt growing great - no duh, the kid is everywhere)

While we were there I asked the nurse about a sore looking spot on his gums, about where his fangs would be. 

"looks like a canker sore to me"

hm, okay. 

Over the next 2 days our nights were practically no existent. 

our days were similar with naps and E wouldnt take a bottle to save his life. He cut his daily intake in half and was dehydrated and constipated from the lack of fluids. 

I was frantic. I didn't know how to deal with my already underweight kid not eating!

I checked his top middle teeth, those are the next ones that should come in right?

right. 

RIGHT!

Apparently not. 

yesterday Easy cut one if his fang teeth. 

The other one is close behind it. 

How weird!

I am noticing this afternoon that all 4 top teeth might be coming in (That is also the only explanation I have for the cranky drooly butthead that just wants cuddles.)



I cant imagine teeth cutting through my gums. can you?

like, ouch. I get angry if I floss my teeth too hard. 

So we continue with the tooth watch!

This is Easy's new favorite thing. 

He HATES crawling. he just wants to take this walker everywhere. 

He walks into something and then hits the walker against it until we turn it around. 

Its hilarious. 

A little exhausting, and he falls ALOT (with the walker usually ending up on his face)

but hilarious. 


Another little note. 

This kid loves books. 


He has a teeny tiny attention span, so he only likes certain books for a certain amount of time. 

but when daddy reads "hop on pop"

He is glued. 

he looks to taylor then back at the book. Its adorable to watch. 

every night he reads it to him after his bath before bed. 

T is really busy, and this is a special time for them. 

They really are best buddies. 



Well, thats a small amount of our life right now!

xx - r


No comments:

Post a Comment